Friday, October 31, 2008

Single of the Week # 8

So the single of the week is off of Joe Budden's new Mixtape/Album Halfway House. I love this beat so much!! Definitely check out this album it's really good. It's probably my favorite release of his. It's amazing that most of this album was recorded in two weeks. Padded Room which comes out in February is gonna be on another level. While on the subject of Budden, I have to mention the other project he's working on. It's a collabo mixtape with Himself, Joell Ortiz, Royce Da 5'9", and Crooked I. These four MC's are undoubtedly the best in the game at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being better than Padded Room.



Joe Budden - "Under the Sun"

Purchase this album from Amalgam Digital's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment