Friday, October 24, 2008

Single of the Week # 6 & 7

Ok so I don't know what happened to Single of the Week #6. It got deleted from my page. I'm so freaking pissed. It was just a freestyle and isn't going to be on any album so I find it stupid that blogspot or interscope or whatever had it deleted. Anyways I'm gonna post it again along with this weeks single.

So the single of the week just leaked earlier today. It's off the new Trick Trick album called The Villian. Not really a big fan of Trick Trick but Eminem is on it! It's not on the level of "Welcome Detorit" but it's still really good.



Single of the Week #6: Eminem - The Relapse.


Single of the Week #7
: Trick Trick - Who Want It (feat. Eminem)

Make sure you go purchase Trick Tricks album when it drops November 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment