Friday, August 28, 2009

Single of the Week #51

This week's single is a new song off the soundtrack to the upcoming movie, More Than a Game. It features 4 of the hottest rappers out now. When I first heard that this song was gonna be made I didn't even believe it was real. It doesn't seem like a track Eminem would hop on. But I was totally wrong. It in fact was real. I then thought that Eminem's verse would be wack due to him not really trying on past features. But I was wrong again. Eminem had the hottest verse on this song, but everyone else came correct as well. A music video for this is supposed to be filmed. I can't wait to see all 4 rappers in one video. This song is great promo for all their upcoming albums. Oh yeah and to make things even better this isn't the final version of the song. Apparently there is going to be another RNB singer on the hook. This version has not leaked yet. I'll definitely be sure to post it when it does though.

Drake - Forever (feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne, & Eminem)


[http://www.zshare.net/audio/64795389952092d4/]

No comments:

Post a Comment