Friday, August 14, 2009

Nelly - Let It Go (feat. Pharell)

Here is Nelly's new music video off his album Brass Knuckles. I have no clue why this came out now. His album came out September of last year. I'm guessing this is just a video that was shot that never leaked until now. I'm glad a video came out for this cause this was one of the better tracks on the album. I still with they would have released a video for "Lie" though. That was most definitely the best song off the album. Speaking of Brass Knuckles, I'm probably one of the few people to think that this album wasn't bad. I heard a lot of bad reviews but in my opinion it was pretty decent. Nelly always has decent albums, except for Da Derty Versions. I'll admit that Nelly isn't very lyrical but he's still a very entertaining artist in my book. He is definitely over-hated in the online hip hop communities.

Nelly - Let It Go (feat. Pharell)

No comments:

Post a Comment