Tuesday, March 9, 2010

R.I.P. Notorious B.I.G.

In honor of the late great Notorious' passing here are two dope mixtapes I discovered last year for the first time. As always they're in the best quality available. DJ Noodles did a great job mixing Akon and Notrious B.I.G. It's very cool to hear what he would sound like rapping over today's dopest beats.

DJ Noodles Presents: Soul Survivors 1 & 2


Download Soul Survivors Part 1
Download Soul Survivors Part 2

Tracklists After the Jump.

Soul Survivors Part 1

01. Best Of Both Worlds
02. Soul Survivors
03. Never Forget Me
04. Im So Fly
05. Look At Me Now
06. All I Know
07. Tryin To Hold It Down
08. Fuckin U Interlude
09. Wanna Fuck U
10. Look Me In My Eyes
11. Gun In My Hand
12. Let It Clap
13. Never Gonna Get It
14. Eternal Sunshine
15. Fix Your Face Radio
16. Hes A Slut
17. If I Should Die Tonigh

Soul Survivors Part 2

01. Best Of Both Worlds (Biggie & Akon)
02. Out Here Grindin (Biggie, Akon)
03. On Me (Biggie, Akon) Produced by DJ Noodles
04. Go Get It (Biggie, Akon, Red Cafe)
05. My Dream (Biggie, Akon, Kanye West)
06. Still Kill (Biggie, Akon)
07. Look At Me Now (Biggie, Akon) Produced by DJ Noodles
08. You Like My Swagger (Biggie, Akon)
09. Gun In Hand (Biggie & Akon)
10. Going Back To Compton (Biggie)
11. Let It Clap (Biggie & Akon)
12. 6 In The Morning (Biggie, Akon)
13. Hustler Story (Biggie, Akon, Red Cafe, Glasses Malone)

No comments:

Post a Comment