Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bishop Lamont - No Stoppin Carson (Mixtape)

Whats this? Another very ill mixtape by Knuckles? Yessir! This time Bishop Lamont gets his turn in my mixtape grind. The Reformation (his 1st studio album with aftermath) dropping 2010. So while we wait on that shit to never drop, sink your teeth into this very dope mixtape full of sick songs No DJ and the best possible quality there is! And like all of our mixtapes, i turned the volume up (and or down) so that all the tracks blend perfectly together! Enjoy!





















Tracklisting:

01. Intro
02. No Stoppin' Carson (Prod. by Dr. Dre)
03. Do Dat Shit
04. I am A Soldier
05. I Dominate
06. Team America: Fuck Yeah
07. Toe Tag
08. Oh My God
09. I'm Ill
10. My Mama
11. Err'Day In The Street
12. Missile Testing (Death To Infidels)
13. Friends (Prod. By Hi-Tek)
14. Young & Reckless
15. Bitches On My Dick
16. Grow Up (Prod. By Dr. Dre)
17. Funky Piano (ft. Crooked I, Bishop Lamont & Stylistic)
18. My Opinion
19. Up & Down
20. Hallelujah (feat. Xzibit) (Prod. By Dr. Dre)
21. Exclusive (I GotIt) (Prod. By Focus)
22. Sunny CA (feat. Mistah FAB, Planet Asia & Bishop Lamont)

Download Bishop Lamont - No Stoppin Carson (Mixtape)

No comments:

Post a Comment