Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MC Hammer - Full Blast

Wow this video is amazing! I had no clue that one even existed until today! MC Hammer has always been one of my favorite artists and I have a hobby of collecting his all CDs. Anyways I remember when this came out it was supposed to be on this album called "Full Blast." The only thing that ever came out was a promo advance with like 5 tracks and 5 instrumentals. I'm gonna try to post that up later along with his Active Duty cd I mentioned in one of my first posts on this blog. Anyways I always find it really exciting when Music Videos come out years after they were made.



Oh and yeah he does diss Eminem a whole lot in this song. I think it probably stemmed from some rap show on MTV where Eminem stated he always thought MC Hammer was wack. It makes me wonder if that part of "Just Lose It" where he's mocking Hammer was in response this song? Hmm We'll probably never know.

By the way If anyone has MC Hammer's rare cd "Family Affair" let me know. I need that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment