Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Whiteboys OST [CDQ/128kbps+/RARE]

This is a really good soundtrack to a really good movie by the name of Whiteboyz. My friend told me about it and he found the VHS at a flea market store and we both watched it. It's a comedy but also has very serious aspects to it. The premisis of the movie is a couple of White boys from Idaho who are aspiring rappers. It stars Danny Hoch. Rappers Fat Joe, Dead Prez, Snoop Dogg, Slick Rick and a few others. After I saw the movie I started to look for this soundtrack. I never did find it in full anywhere until I fired up limewire and searched for this track by track. After a long time of searching day in and day out for about a week I found them all. All these tracks are from the Dirty version. Check out a clip below from the movie where Flip Dog busts a freestyle with Snoop while in Jail.




















http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A2VFFEGF

1. Who Is A Thug - Big Punisher
2. Come Get It - DJ Hurricane
3. Hell Ya - Soopafly
4. White Boyz - Snoop Dogg
5. Respect Power - Raekwon
6. Watch Who You Beef Wid - Canibus
7. Paper Chasers (Up North) - Tommy Finger
8. Don't Come My Way - Slick Rick/Common
9. Wanna Be's - Three 6 Mafia
10. Perfect Murda - Do Or Die
11. Real Hustlers - Gotta Boyz
12. Get Rowdy - The Whoridas
13. For The Thugs - Trick Daddy
14. Intrigued - Coca Brovaz
15. I Can Relate - Black Child
16. What's Up Jack - Wildliffe Society
17. Pimps VIP - 12 Gauge

No comments:

Post a Comment